At our Greeley, Colorado, dental office, Dr. Bagley and his staff provide healthy and gorgeous smiles for the entire family. We offer services from simple checkups to complex root canals. We want to be your family’s one-stop shop for all of your dental needs. We provide the best dental care through Dr. Bagley’s experience aided with the best in dental technology.
Listed below are the dental services we provide for the families of Greeley and the surrounding areas:
- Bridges - A bridge is a prosthetic device that uses crowns to fill in holes and gaps between teeth.
- Composite Fillings - We offer tooth-colored fillings for your family. This will keep your smile white and beautiful without the silver fillings of yesterday.
- Cosmetic Dentistry - For all of your family’s cosmetic dental needs, we provide crowns, veneers, teeth whitening, implants and many other cosmetic services to keep smiles perfect.
- Crowns - Crowns are like little caps that fit over teeth and a popular choice for restorative dental practices.
- Dentures - Dentures provide a great solution to fixing smiles that have missing teeth in them. Dentures are false teeth that can be permanent or removable.
- Dental Implants FAQs
- Emergency Dentistry - If anyone in your family has a dental emergency, please call our office so that we can help relieve your problem as soon as possible. We can usually make time in our schedule for people in pain on the same day they call, even after hours.
- Gum Treatments - We offer preventative care and gum treatments that can rid different diseases from your family’s mouth.
- Implants - Dental implants are a growing option for cosmetic dentistry services. We can replace teeth with false teeth that are implanted in the jaw.
- Nitrous Oxide Sedation - For those who get nervous about seeing the dentist or for more in-depth procedures, we provide nitrous oxide sedation, or laughing gas, to relax our patients.
- Partial Dentures - Partial dentures are removable dentures used when somebody is missing some, but not all, teeth. They clip onto neighboring teeth for a very stable support system.
- Pediatric Dentistry - We help children understand the importance of proper dental care in a calm and caring environment.
- Restorative Dentistry - If there are problems with any member of your family’s smile, we have many restorative dentistry options to help give them a perfect smile.
- Root Canals - Root canals are procedures that help remove damaged or infected pulp from your tooth root. This inflammation from an untreated tooth can cause serious pain.
- Scaling and Root Planing - Scaling and root planing is a procedure to help fight periodontal (gum) disease. We will clean the tooth (or teeth) very thoroughly to help bring your gum levels back to normal.
- Sealants - Sealants are an extremely effective way of preventing tooth decay by making the grooves on the biting surfaces of your teeth less susceptible to decay.
- Teeth Cleanings - We offer teeth cleanings with your check-up to make sure your teeth are at optimal health.
- Teeth Fillings - Fillings are how we restore the function of a tooth after it has been damaged by cavities.
- Teeth Whitening - We offer both in-office and at-home teeth whitening treatments to help you get the shade of white you want.
- TMJ Treatments - If you have constant problems with your jaw, you may have TMD. We provide TMJ treatments from helpful tips to corrective appliances.
- Tooth Extractions - If teeth are beyond repair and need to be extracted, we can do that. This procedure may be a prerequisite to dental implants, bridges or other restorative services.
- Veneers - Veneers are thin pieces of porcelain that fit over your existing teeth for a quick and easy solution to whiten or reshape teeth.
- Wisdom Teeth Removal
Trust Dr. Bagley and his staff to provide your family with the best care for their dental needs. We have helped several families in Greeley, Colorado and surrounding areas with gentle dental care. Call us today at (970) 353-5664 to set up your appointment.
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.